Friday, October 23, 2009

Getting Away

Tree. It'll mean something special to someone- but only that someone will know.


Trees, boat, Gull Lake. By the way- see the seagull??

I don't go to bars- nor do I chase women. But FISH.....
You can take the man out of the city, but you can't take the boy out of the mountains!

My Pal, Glen. Always and forever- testing and tasting the flowers. Addicts never quit.

My little hideout by the lake- near the heavens.


My Pal K.C. Being of asian descent, he was asking me how I Wong my fish. FLIED! (We made sushi)












1 comment:

  1. Hi rory this jerome from France.

    I remember watching you in "Le monde du muscle" in an interview by jean texier.
    Thez article was awesome, because thepics of you were insane, but also because you speak very well, i remember that you're a simple people; with god, family and sport in your heart.

    I'm really happy that your still healthy years after, god bless you.

    ReplyDelete